Best stories from last week. Plus, awesome photos.
- At the Madras Couture Week last Monday, Sanam Shetty and Iswarya Menon walked for Bandan Narula at the launch of the designer’s Spring-Summer collection. Quite the show it was.
- Then, the audio launch of Paayum Puli happened, and we got some lovely portraits of Kajal Aggarwal.
- The Prabhu Deva Studios press meet with Amala Paul and husband AL Vijay, Prakash Raj and Priyadarshan, was a star-studded affair while the Selvandhan meet held at Hyatt Regency felt more like a movie than an event.
- Features-wise, Nasser spoke to us about the trends in the industry, and things close to his heart in our in-depth interview. Also, a little cinema.
- On Friday, Srimanthudu released amidst much fan-fare. We found it slow and highly predictable, and decided to liven things up with a nice, little unreview. Chandi Veeran, on the other hand, had us longing for a screen-test for directors.