Best stories from last week; plus some really awesome photos.
This week was all about fantasies. Mia George made her childhood fantasy come true with her princess gown. All those Selvaraghavan fans, who usually wait years to see him, got a glimpse of the director at the Thakka Thakka press meet.
- After four long years, we finally got to see Richa Pallod at the Yagavarayinum Naa Kaakka press meet. She looked stunning in a classic black jumpsuit. Her warm smile went perfectly with her minimalist accessories.
- Mia George, on the other hand, flashed us an innocent smile in a blue ball gown that made her look like Cinderella’s twin.
- All eyes were on Hansika at the Romeo Juliet press meet. Or at least until Jayam Ravi grabbed the limelight with his witty statements.
- The Thaakka Thaakka audio launch saw Selvaraghavan in a pensive mood.
- From a humble pose to a terminator pose, we’ve got everything covered in this week’s interesting slideshow.
- In this breezy interview, Santhanam opened up about stepping out of his comfort zone and cutting down on ribald humour.
- From hiking to Haiku, Madhan Karky spoke to us about experiences that inspire him to write.
- Romeo Juliet disappointed with its wrong ideologies, while Inimey Ippadithaan lacked any.